The mission of the Fulton County Ryan White Part A Program is to support a coordinated service continuum focused on improving health outcomes, quality of life, and length of life of Persons Living with HIV in the Atlanta Eligible Metropolitan Area who have low-incomes and who are uninsured or underinsured.
Persons in the Atlanta Eligible Metropolitan Area who are living with HIV will receive high quality, culturally appropriate medical and support services through a system that respects and values individuals. This will be achieved by:
- Supporting people as they move through the HIV care continuum.
- Empowering Persons Living with HIV to actively participate in their care and treatment, individually, and through a diverse, representative, and reflective HIV Health Services Planning Council.
- Eliminating health disparities.
- Effectively and efficiently administering Ryan White Part A funds.
- Partnering with qualified HIV service providers.